- Avoid using on eczemas injured, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using and ask doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy, during use or above symptoms persist after use.
- Before use, apply a small amount on skin for signs of allergic reaction.
- This product is exclusively for use on feet. Do not use other than indicated on label.
- This product contains AHA. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to the substance.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse with water.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high & low temperature. Keep away from children.
- Open the package, take out Exfoliating Pad and put it on the heel in the same direction as the picture.
- Unfold the Protecting Fabric and wrap it over the Exfoliating Pad. Attach Fixing Label to fix them.
When applying Protecting Fabric, as shown in the picture, the “Heel” part should go towards the heel.
*After applying, make sure wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- After 60minutes, remove Protecting Fabric and Exfoliating Pad and wash your feet with lukewarm water.
- Calluses start peeling off in 3 to 5 days after use. Nearly all calluses will be removed in a further 3 to 5 days depending on their thickness. Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off.