- Able to slow down the aging process of the body’s internal organs … helps to keep youth forever.
- Helps reduce the harmful effects of radioactive substances
- Positive and effective support in reducing blood sugar for diabetics, helping to regulate and support blood pressure balance and cardiovascular diseases.
- Ability to eliminate toxins for those who drink more stimulants, lowering liver enzymes, while enhancing liver function.
The red pine oil is extracted from the red pine needles of Korea so it should include all the ingredients in the red pine tree:
- The leaves have vitamins C, A, K, essential amino acids, phosphorus, fat, zinc, manganese … which are used to increase strength, prevent fatigue, and foster the body after being sick.
- The amino acids and proteins found in red pine needles are essential components of the body. Ingredients for 1 cheongsongwon tablet include vitamin E 7.8 mg – TE, grape oil 38.5mg, red pine oil 495mg along with other ingredients like gelatin, glycerin and purified water with just 1 tablet.
- Plant-flavonoids mediated metabolites have the effect of increasing blood flow through the coronary arteries, reducing blood vessels, and stimulating heart rate.
- Very powerful mineral polyphenols found in cheongsongwon have a stronger effect than vitamin E. Catechins have a strong effect on the digestive system, help increase bile secretion, prevent constipation and increase intestinal motility …
- Oligomeric procyanidins found in cheongsongwon red pine oil are known as mineral minerals, which help relieve pain, support skin irritation and rejuvenate skin.
- The composition of pinene essential oil, camphene soothes nervous tension and nervous feeling.
- Use only 2 tablets of red pine oil per day. Drink before or after eating about 30 minutes.
- Contraindicated for pregnant or lactating women, children under 10 years old.
- Drink plenty of water after drinking red pine oil to help the elimination process.
- Preserving in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight from the sun.