Ginseng is one of the representative health food but instead of consuming only the root, it is more beneficial to consume the whole plant (fruit, leaf, seed, etc.) because more longevity activating compounds (syringaresinol) are present and together provide synergistic effects to maximize the ginseng’s benefits.
- Anti-aging effect: Activates Longevity Genes
- Improves the Immune System
- Reduces Fatigue
- Improves Blood Circulation (Prevents artery hardening, opens up blood vessels, etc)
- Improves Brain Concentration and Memory
- Reduces Heart Attack Occurrences
- Enhances Sexual Performance
- Reduces Menopausal Depression and Stress
Water, Pear Concentrate, Fructose, Honey, Schisandra (Fruit), Malto-oligosaccharides, Beta-cyclodextrin, Cyclodextrins, Maltose, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Marsh Parsley (Rhizome), L-Arginine, Korean Angelica (Angelica gigasnakai) (Root) Extract, Jujube (Fruit), Rehmannia (Root), Glucose, Cang-zhu Atrasctylodes (Rhizome), Chinese Peony (Root), Poria (Root), Chinese Licorice (Root), Asiatic Dogwood (Fruit), Grass-leaf Sweetflag (Rhizome), Cassia (Stem, Bark), Astragalus (Root), Chaga Mushroom, Mugwort (Leaf), Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B1 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B2, Maltodextrin, Folic Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12
Drink 1 packet once or twice daily before or after meals.